Are you trying to change the HDMI input on your Sharp TV but don’t have the remote? Don’t worry, it is still possible to change the HDMI input on your TV without the remote. In this article, we will show you how to change the HDMI input on a Sharp TV using the TV’s physical buttons or by using a universal remote control. Whether you lost your remote or it is not working properly, these methods will help you change the HDMI input on your TV and get back to watching your favorite shows and movies.
Changing Steps For HDMI On Sharp TV Without Remote
- Locate the input button on the TV. It is usually labeled “INPUT” or “SOURCE” and may be located on the front, side, or back of the TV.
- Press and hold the input button until the input selection screen appears on the TV.
- Use the channel up and down buttons to navigate to the desired HDMI input. The HDMI input options will be displayed on the screen.
- Press the OK or enter button to select the desired HDMI input.
How To Pair New Sharp Aquos Remote With TV
To pair a new Sharp Aquos remote with your TV, follow these steps:
- Turn on the TV and make sure it is in the correct input mode for the device you want to control (e.g., HDMI 1 for a cable box, HDMI 2 for a DVD player, etc.).
- Locate the “VCR/DVR” button on the top of the remote.
- Press and hold the “VCR/DVR” button until the TV turns off.
- Release the “VCR/DVR” button. The TV should turn back on, and the remote should be paired with the TV.
If you are still having trouble pairing the remote with your TV, refer to the user manual for your specific model of Sharp Aquos TV and remote for further instructions. You may also need to try a different method of pairing the remote, such as using the TV’s menu or performing a manual search for the TV’s code.
How To Scan Channels On Sharp TV Without Remote
- Locate the channel up and channel down buttons on the TV itself. These buttons are usually found on the side or back of the TV, or on the front panel near the power button.
- Turn on the TV and use the channel up and channel down buttons to manually tune through the available channels. You may need to press the channel up button several times to scan through all the channels.
- If your TV has a menu function, you may be able to access the channel scan option from the menu. To do this, press the menu button on the TV and use the arrow buttons to navigate to the channel scan option. Select the channel scan option and follow the on-screen instructions to scan for channels.
If you are unable to locate the channel up and channel down buttons, or if the TV does not have a menu function, you may need to use a universal remote control to scan for channels. You can purchase a universal remote control at most electronics stores or online.
Conclusion: Changing the HDMI input on a Sharp TV without a remote is a simple process that can be done using the TV’s physical buttons or by using a universal remote control. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily switch between different HDMI inputs and continue enjoying your TV. If you are unable to change the HDMI input on your TV using the physical buttons.